HEART, MIND & HANDS ENERGY HEALING
- I thank you for coming into my life when you did. I didn't know how much I'd need you this past year. Thank you, thank you, thank you! J.A. Sacramento, CA
- I was given a death sentence 3 months ago. Cancer of my liver had gone into my bones. The pain was excruciating. After the first treatment with you, the pain lessened considerably. Your long-distance healing over the phone also worked with the pain. Today I am working again!--Thank you for your part in it. I am very, very grateful. You are a gifted healer, and could perform miracles. -- F.O. Maui
- Thank you for lessons thru the years..........they work! You have given us tools to make life easier....to cope.........and look at things differently. Gratefully, -- M. Lincoln, CA
- You are a natural and gifted healer. The open space of love you hold and your ability to truly listen (hear) helps me so much. When you put your hands on me in the most gentle way, comforting and expansive all at the same time I feel all that wonderful "energy".... my knee, which has been bothering me for some time feels so much better and more important, my heart and soul feels fed. I Love You and Thank-You for showing up the way you do because it is so much needed. S.G., Vancouver
- Really enjoyed our recent session. You helped me understand more fully the concept of change. I just never thought about it in terms of the up and down physical discomfort I experience. Has helped me to lighten up a bit. Kathleen, Sacramento, CA
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS, Sacramento: "Qigong is the jewel in the crown of our healing programs for veterans"
- FROM A VIETNAM VETERAN: Sherry my dear, thank you very much for creating such a wonderful environment for us fortunate few. I thoroughly enjoy doing lift Qi up as a group and our discussions are priceless. Much needed reminders of what's real and what's important. I am going to try and steer some other vets to our hidden gem. Large Love with Great Gratitude, W.T. Sacramento, CA
- This qigong workshop has been an amazing experience in bringing energy, mindfulness, and an inner calm to my daily living. I look forward to each class and the inner and outer transformation. Cathy, Elk Grove, CA
- I highly recommend a class in QiGong taught by Sherry Remez. This art, QiGong, melded with science has given me the ability through meditation to reign in "life force energy (chi) that we all have within us. My overall mind set and well being is so greatly improved with Sherry's compassion and expertise in teaching. "Try it", I think you will find it very beneficial. J.S. Roseville, CA
- Although a novice in my experience with QiGong, I have found these classes have opened an awareness of the energy which is ever-present around and within us. Realizing how to slow down and open up to the positive, release the stress. At the end of each class, it has been amazing to feel the peaceful yet strong energy within the room.' S. G. Elk Grove, CA
- Leaving my first class, I saw the world differently. There was less negativity, not so much judgement, and a creative block I had been experiencing for months was released. I am starting to do my art again. M.A.H.
- Sherry Remez is an amazing teacher and practitioner of this ancient art…. you can get your chi maximized in quite a lovely energy tune-up. She has deep credentials and experience. This is not [just] a woman-thing. Men don’t be afraid of a little woo-woo—you could benefit just as much. S.W.
- I have been doing my Qigong nightly at 2-3 a.m. to put me back to sleep. It works marvelously!! I do the 30-minute practice first, then lay in bed and do the "5-minute" session. My blood pressure is 120/70 every morning now. Qigong and all the other things I am doing now are really working for me! KC
- Thank you so much for sharing with me this positive experience. I have been practicing gathering CHI between my hands, and keeping my eyes open wide, and being thankful to my surroundings and life. I feel that I can better control my emotions more calmly now. JH
- Sherry is a dedicated Chi Gong facilitator who enjoys sharing and practicing this empowering way to health and rejuvenation. --S.F.
- I so enjoyed your QiGong class that I was able to come to when I was pregnant - I love your positive approach, supportive energy, and wonderfully engaging and compassionate understanding! --A.O.
- Bless you and thank you, Sherry, for your generous sharing of a masterful practice – simple in form but many-faceted in effect
- Excellent Class. Truly felt better each day I left and will be continuing and making this a part of my life. Sherry made it understandable, easy, painless, and fun!
- Thank you Kaiser and Sherry. Enjoyed the class and learned a few new skills
- Enjoyable! Helps in learning how to relax and improves my ability to get more "quiet time"
- This class has been a terrific experience in my daily life. AWARENESS of the chi field is my big benefit. Mahalo for this daily practice. Sherry, You're terrific!
- Great experience, very grounding
- Very effective, authentic, and genuine
- Soft, warm, welcoming instructor
- After the short “5-Minute” Meditation on Tuesday I felt more calm and centered. By the end of LiftChiUp/PourChiDown I felt cleansed internally…like all was at peace.
- I found your demonstration to be helpful in dealing with stress from family, friends, work and global concerns. Today my blood pressure for the first time in my life is low --Pat
- It was great to come to your class. It is a great practice you have. I wish I had a group like yours in LA. R.C. Los Angeles